This easy-to-carry edition of the renowned Old Scofield Study Bible offers a wealth of study materials at a fantastic price. Featuring a traditional typesetting cherished by many long-time Scofield readers, the Classic Edition, whose notes date from 1917, is one of the best cross-reference study Bible ever published.
Item number: 294RL
- King James Version
- Burgundy Genuine Leather
- 8-point text size
- 8.75" x 5.75" x 1.25"
- Thumb indexed
- Traditional type setting preferred by many long-time Scofield Bible readers
- An Unparalleled, subject-based topical chain reference system enabling you to follow major themes throughout Scripture
- Enlightening introductions, complete outline subheadings, and a complete chronology for each book of the Bible
- Illuminating, same-page explanatory notes
- Comprehensive indexes to annotations and subject chain references which allow thorough topical study
- Detailed study Bible concordance with integrated subject index and dictionary of Scripture proper names
- 12 pages of accurate, full-color Bible maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world.
- Red letter
- Gold page edges
- Ribbon marker