Special Price Through January 31, 2021
Teacher’s Manual for the Junior Level (Ages: 9-11)
Bible Doctrine books provide brief studies of basic Bible teaching from a dispensational view of the Bible. Not only are key truths of Biblical Christianity presented but also those teachings that apply specifically to believers during the age of grace. An original song is included to reinforce each Bible doctrine taught in the book. Song visuals and sheet music are included with the teacher's manual.
To help you and your students learn the song, an audio CD is sold separately. To purchase, please see Bible Doctrine Book 1 - Song CD. The music CD contains both a complete demo of the song and a piano accompaniment track.
Every lesson devotes time for Bible reading and memorization for students, object lessons, review games, and practical application of Biblical truth. Every lesson ends with a presentation of the Gospel and encouragement for students to study and apply the instruction they’ve received from God’s Word.
Each of the thirteen lessons contains:
- Teacher's outline
- Memory verses (KJV)
- Review questions and games
- Object lessons
- Reproducible student page
- Color visuals
- Gospel presentation
Available in two formats:
- Printed Book in 3-ring binder (200 pgs.)
- CD-ROM with lessons in PDF format*
* Teachers can print the lessons from the CD for classroom use. This may be a way to save money for some, but it should be noted that the graphics are not meant to be efficiently printed from a home printer, and printing at a local copy center may be expensive.
Lesson 1: Trinity: Foundation
Lesson 2: Bible (What It Is)
Lesson 3: Bible - Law vs. Grace
Lesson 4: Bible - Rightly Dividing
Lesson 5: Bible - Hidden Mystery
Lesson 6: Heaven and Angels
Lesson 7: Hell
Lesson 8: Life and Death
Lesson 9: Sin/Satan/Condemnation: State
Lesson 10: Grace/Salvation
Lesson 11: Faith
Lesson 12: Assurance/Eternal Security
Lesson 13: Standing and State