Special Price Through May 31, 2017
Teacher’s Manual for the Junior Level (Ages: 9-11)
Bible Doctrine books provide brief studies of basic Bible teaching from a dispensational view of the Bible. This book teaches key truths specifically for the Body of Christ.
Every lesson devotes time for Bible reading and memorization for students, object lessons, review games, and practical application of Biblical truth. Every lesson ends with a presentation of the Gospel and encouragement for students to study and apply the instruction they’ve received from God’s Word.
Each of the thirteen lessons contains:
- Teacher's outline
- Memory verses (KJV)
- Review questions and games
- Object lessons
- Reproducible student page
- Color visuals
- Gospel presentation
Available in two formats:
- Printed Book in 3-ring binder (200 pgs.) $39.00 + shipping
- CD-ROM with lessons in PDF format* $20.00 + shipping
* Teachers can print the lessons from the CD for classroom use. This may be a way to save money for some, but it should be noted that the graphics are not meant to be efficiently printed from a home printer, and printing at a local copy center may be expensive.
Lesson 14: New Creation: Who Am I?
Lesson 15: Reconciliation
Lesson 16: Adoption
Lesson 17: Spiritual Baptism
Lesson 18: Fruit of the Spirit
Lesson 19: The Old Man and the New Man
Lesson 20: Body of Christ
Lesson 21: Transformed
Lesson 22: Temptation
Lesson 23: Prayer
Lesson 24: Purity
Lesson 25: The Walk of Faith
Lesson 26: Obedience