Teacher’s Manual for the Junior Level (Ages: 9-11)
Bible Doctrine books provide brief studies of basic Bible teaching from a dispensational view of the Bible. Not only are key truths of Biblical Christianity presented but also those teachings that apply specifically to believers during the age of grace.
The printed book is temporarily unavailable. Reformatted and revised edition available Spring 2022.
Every lesson devotes time for Bible reading and memorization for students, object lessons, review games, and practical application of Biblical truth. Every lesson ends with a presentation of the Gospel and encouragement for students to study and apply the instruction they’ve received from God’s Word.
Each of the thirteen lessons contains:
- Teacher's outline
- Memory verses (KJV)
- Review questions and games
- Object lessons
- Reproducible student page
- Color visuals
- Gospel presentation
Available in two formats:
- Printed Book in 3-ring binder (200 pgs.)
- CD-ROM with lessons in PDF format*
* Teachers can print the lessons from the CD for classroom use. This may be a way to save money for some, but it should be noted that the graphics are not meant to be efficiently printed from a home printer, and printing at a local copy center may be expensive.
Lesson 27: Peace: Walk
Lesson 28: Local Church/Fellowship: Service
Lesson 29: Walk Worthy
Lesson 30: Suffering for Christ
Lesson 31: Giving
Lesson 32: Witnessing/Ambassador
Lesson 33: Faithfulness
Lesson 34: Rapture: Things to Come
Lesson 35: Second Coming
Lesson 36: Tribulation
Lesson 37: Kingdom
Lesson 38: Comparing Judgments
Lesson 39: Comparing Promises