“But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and THE MINISTRY WHICH I HAVE RECEIVED OF THE LORD JESUS, TO TESTIFY THE GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD.”
–The Apostle Paul in Acts 20:24.
- “GRACE to you, and peace” (Rom.1:7);
- “Being justified freely by His GRACE” (Rom.3:24);
- “we have access by faith into this GRACE wherein we stand” (Rom.5:2);
- “the GRACE of God, and gift by GRACE… is by one Man” (Rom.5:15);
- “the abundance of GRACE and of the gift of righteousness” (Rom.5:17);
- “where sin abounded, GRACE did much more abound…that GRACEmight reign” (Rom.5:20,21);
- “for ye are not under the law, but under GRACE” (Rom.6:14);
- “not under the law, but under GRACE” (Rom.6:15);
- “there is a remnant according to the election of GRACE” (Rom.11:5);
- “if by GRACE, then it is no more of works; otherwise GRACE is no more GRACE…. But if it be of works, then is it no more GRACE” (Rom.11:6);
- “By the GRACE of God I am what I am; and His GRACE… was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the GRACE of God which was with me” (ICor.15:10);
- “that the abundant GRACE might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God” (IICor.4:15);
- “receive not the GRACE of God in vain” (IICor.6:1);
- “ye know the GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ” (IICor.8:9);
- “God is able to make all GRACE abound toward you” (IICor.9:8);
- “the exceeding GRACE of God” (IICor.9:14);
- “My GRACE is sufficient for thee” (IICor.12:9);
- “I do not frustrate the GRACE of God” (Gal.2:21);
- “the praise of the glory of His GRACE” (Eph.1:6);
- “the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His GRACE” (Eph.1:7);
- “the exceeding riches of His GRACE” (Eph.2:7);
- “For by GRACE are ye saved, through faith” (Eph.2:8);
- “the dispensation of the GRACE of God… given me to you-ward” (Eph.3:2);
- “Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly…singing with GRACE in your hearts to the Lord” (Col.3:16);
- “the GRACE of our Lord was exceeding abundant” (ITim.1:14);
- “who hath saved us…according to His own purpose and GRACE, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began” (IITim.1:9);
- “Be strong in the GRACE that is in Christ Jesus” (IITim.2:1);
- “GRACE be with you all” (Tit.3:15).
To the Reader:
Some of our Two Minutes articles were written many years ago by Pastor C. R. Stam for publication in newspapers. When many of these articles were later compiled in book form, Pastor Stam wrote this word of explanation in the Preface:
"It should be borne in mind that the newspaper column, Two Minutes With the Bible, has now been published for many years, so that local, national and international events are discussed as if they occurred only recently. Rather than rewrite or date such articles, we have left them just as they were when first published. This, we felt, would add to the interest, especially since our readers understand that they first appeared as newspaper articles."
To this we would add that the same is true for the articles written by others that we continue to add, on a regular basis, to the Two Minutes library. We hope that you'll agree that while some of the references in these articles are dated, the spiritual truths taught therein are timeless.
Daily Email Devotionals
Would you like to receive short articles like this one every morning in your email? Subscribe by following the instructions below.